We have stopped accepting new applications for the Fall 2021 semester.
The following steps will guide you through the application process for the “Math in Moscow” program. Please read them carefully. Note that the deadlines for applications are as follows:
|Fall (Instructions in the Fall 2021 semester will be online.)||Spring (Instructions in the Spring 2021 semester will be online.)|
|Application||June 15||September 30|
|Tuition||June 30||November 08|
0. Determine if you are eligible for the program. Eligible students should:
- normally have at least second year status
- be motivated to study mathematics
- be in good academic standing
- have completed one semester of both Real Analysis and Linear Algebra
- Ask two mathematicians to write recommendation letters on your behalf. These letters can be sent via the recommendation letter form or they can be emailed to us at email@example.com. Don’t forget to inform your referees about the application deadlines !
- Complete an online application form. We will get in touch with you shortly afterwards. If you haven’t received our email in 3 business days please check the spam folder and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upload unofficial copies of all your college transcripts on our website or send them to email@example.com.
- We consider the applications on an ongoing basis. We will write you about our decision in less than three weeks after we receive your documents. If you are accepted to the program, you will get an invoice with the required payment details for tuition. Please pay this prior to the tuition deadline, and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org when your payment has been made.