|Application||March 30||September 30|
|Tuition||May 15||November 8|
0. Determine if you are eligible for the program. Eligible students should:
- normally have at least second year status
- be motivated to study mathematics
- be in good academic standing
- have completed one semester of both Real Analysis and Linear Algebra
- Ask two mathematicians to write recommendation letters on your behalf. These letters can be sent via the recommendation letter form or they can be emailed to us at email@example.com. Don’t forget to inform your referees about the application deadlines !
- Complete the online application form. Or, you can download the application form file and send us your answers at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get in touch with you shortly afterwards. If you haven’t received our email in 3 business days please check the spam folder and contact us at email@example.com.
- Upload unofficial copies of all your college transcripts on our website or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scan the first two pages of your passport (containing your photo and signature). The resolution of the image (jpeg or pdf) must be at least 1500×1100 (300 dots per inch). This resolution is required for visa documents. You can upload the file on our website or
send it (jpeg or pdf) to email@example.com.
Please note that in order to obtain a Russian visa, your passport must be valid for at least one and a half years from the beginning of the semester you are applying for.
- Take a clear photo of your face set against a light background. This photo will be used for an ID, and its resolution must be at least 1000×700. Upload the file (jpeg or pdf) on our website or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are accepted to the program, you will receive an invoice with the required payment details for tuition. Please pay this prior to the tuition deadline, and let us know at email@example.com when your payment has been made.