The following steps will guide you through the application process for the “Math in Moscow” program. Please read them carefully. Note that the deadlines for applications are as follows:
|Application||March 30||September 30|
|Tuition||May 15||November 8|
0. Determine if you are eligible for the program. Eligible students should:
- normally have at least second year status
- be motivated to study mathematics
- be in good academic standing
- have completed one semester of both Real Analysis and Linear Algebra
1. Ask two mathematicians to write recommendation letters on your behalf. These letters should be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to inform your referees about the application deadlines!
2. Complete the online application form. Alternatively, you may download a text file with the application questions. After filling it out, email us the file at email@example.com. Please make sure the file is either a PDF, .doc file (Word), or .txt file (plain text).
3. Send unofficial copies of all college transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Scan the first two pages of your passport (containing your photo and signature) and send the image file to email@example.com. The resolution of the image must be at least 1500×1100 (300 dots per inch). This resolution is required for visa documents.
Please note that in order to obtain a Russian visa, your passport must be valid for at least one and a half years from the beginning of the semester you are applying for.
5. Take a clear photo of your face set against a light background. This will be used for an ID, and its resolution must be at least 1000×700. Send the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If you are accepted to the program, you will receive an invoice with the required payment details for tuition. Please pay this prior to the tuition deadline, and let us know at email@example.com when your payment has been made.