We will begin accepting such applications for the Spring 2023 semester in mid-September.
The following steps will guide you through the application process for the “Math in Moscow” program. Please read them carefully. Note that the deadlines for applications are as follows:
|Fall (Instructions in the Fall 2022 semester will be online.)||Spring|
|Application||May 15||November 15|
|Tuition fee||June 15||December 15|
0. Determine if you are eligible for the program. Eligible students should:
- have at least second-year status
- be motivated to study mathematics
- be in good academic standing
- have completed one semester of both Real Analysis and Linear Algebra
- Ask two mathematicians to write recommendation letters on your behalf. These letters can be sent via the recommendation letter form or they can be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to inform your referees about the application deadlines!
- Complete an online application form. We will get in touch with you shortly afterward. If you haven’t received our email in 3 business days please check the spam folder and contact us at email@example.com.
- Upload unofficial copies of all your college transcripts on our website or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We consider the applications on an ongoing basis. We will write to you about our decision in less than two weeks after we receive your documents. If you are accepted to the program, you will get an invoice with the required payment details for tuition. Please pay this prior to the tuition deadline, and let us know at email@example.com when your payment has been made.